Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

I loved the falcon punch

Only thing I can think of that you can improve on this movie (or any upcoming movies like this) it to organize all the clips into a "menu" type thing with a picture of the clip and an interesting title, that way we have more control of what we want to watch instead of cycling through them all

good job! 5/5, 10/10

NG Audio Portal NG Audio Portal

I'm sorry...

I came into watching this video expecting something...more....creative. When the doors opened and the speakers were blasting I was thinking "Okay, this is kinda cool, it's like a club" and then the "reality" disappeared. A flash animator came in and logged onto his computer and downloaded the song, and then it ended. You really needed to go more in depth with the "reality" aspect. For example, if someone were to get a "gold track" award, you could have animated someone in that club playing their mix and all of a sudden it goes golden or something. It just needed more creativity and length.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very nicely done

I liked the various sound effects you use throughout the movie and various weapons created. Keep up the good work!

duck: hospital duck: hospital

Hahahahaha that was so good

It was so random. I had no idea what was going on. The fact that it had O.K graphics was a plus. The used needle box part reminded me of Saw 2.LOL. Good use of sounds too. nice!

boinky33 responds:

I never saw Saw 2....Or seen Saw 2.

I hate fuken emos I hate fuken emos

I wonder what would happen if...

...you spent a little more time making this? Surely it would be a bit better because it's obvious that you didn't take long to finish this, but it was semi-good as it is. There were some things that I didn't understand....like that dead naked girl in a corner....with her arm torn off....and I didn't laugh at anything, except the meteor that hit him (LOL). Some of the anti-emo things didn't really make sense.

I looked at some of the other reviews and I noticed a lot of people giving zero's. I hate it when people do that, and I'm sure you do too. So I decided to drop a >fair< review that is >non-jerkish<. Good luck making future flashes.

Dynamite Clock the 1st Dynamite Clock the 1st

Since when do cucumbers bleed?

I liked this movie, although it should have had the speech program voices and it should have been longer with an actual story line. Graphics were good though.

HydraulicCat responds:

Thanks!!!

Bunbun Triller trailer Bunbun Triller trailer

Nice! Looking forward to it!

A bit predictable, the name and the preloader of the bunny gave the carrot away. Drawings very niely done - shading, colors, animations top notch. Sound was mysterious and eerie, and it kept my attention. Can't wait for full length!

frame dance! - colorized! frame dance! - colorized!

cooooooooooool.

I liked how every transitioned together very very smoothly. That just added more to the visual stimulation. I could see why people wanted it in color, it would be pretty boring visual-wise if it was just black and white. Very nice! I hope someday I can create trippy frame by frames =D

Lilium Masta Lilium Masta

Well.....

This was more of an attack of Emo kids. I'm not Emo myself, but that doesn't mean you should make a parody of one thing, then twist it to make fun of something totally different. The only thing that relates the two are "Lilium is a gay ass movie liked by goths and emo kids." I'm pretty sure that's what you said. I did not think Lilium was gothic or emo at all what so ever, but I am aware that a lot of people do think this. As for the sucking the dick and slitting the wrists, I'm sure making fun of the emo-ized children and telling them to go kill themselves won't make the situation of them crying themselves to sleep everynight any better. Overall, this was a decent parody, but it shouldn't have been a cheap stab at the goth/emo people. Graphics were pretty bad, only because you used webcam photos and then painted on top of some of them, but the style was pretty good. Music was good, I like the opera thingy from the original Lilium. No violence/interactivity, so you seem to lack there.

Keep making parodies, just not the things I actually like ;)

iAmVincent2 responds:

thanks for the essay, sir

Piclownlium Piclownlium

Really, really lame.

Wasn't even funny, it was just another stupid Lilium spoof..........

BreadFruitLock responds: